Thursday, November 19, 2009

Keep that mojo acomin!

I've been talking to Dad the last few days and he says he's been feelin kinda crappy.

This is the scarey part for me - I feel like a kid again when he went through this twenty years ago.... completely helpless. I've heard of parents wanting to make their kids better when their sick and this is exactly how I feel right now. Everyone knows that our dad is everything to us. Everything. A best friend, coach, river guide, mechanic, carpenter, hair stylist, seamtress, peanut butter and jelly maker. You name it- Dad is the first person we think of who can do it, and do it right - the first time.

He is still kicking cancer's ass, but it looks like may need Dad some chearleaders (don't tell him I said anything) yelling "Defense! Defense!"and"Be Aggressive! Be Be Aggressive!"

The not so blogger,
Taylor

5 comments:

  1. It just so happens I have a lot of practice in the cheerleading department!
    "Gooooo Tom!"
    Everytime I'm with dance team at a sporting event cheering I will be thinking that instead of "Go eaters!"
    xox
    ~Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Buggy! So glad you posted. I am hoping more positive mojo will help him start feeling less crappy. I am totally feeling the same way- I hate that it seems like chemo is winning this battle right now- but hopefully all of these cheerleaders can put chemo's ass back into place!
    V-I-C-T-O-R-Y... that's our Tommy-Boy Battle Cry! :) haha
    ~Whit

    ReplyDelete
  3. V, dot the I give me a C, T - O - R - Y!
    Victory - - that's what we need - - !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Let's Hear it for the Boy!" sung the only way TOMBOYS soccer girls could sing. Thanks for the update...I have an abundance of cheers coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT GUYS! I am singing Jody with my headband on!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!

    Cam

    ReplyDelete